Check our Latest products!
Rapid weight loss diets are for people who want to have changes in their body in a sudden. This kind of diet is for people who are so desperate to lose weight or else they’ll go on depression. This is also for people who are under the influence of vanity.
“I want to lose weight now! Yes and I mean it, I really, really do! I know I am fat, I feel unaccepted, I feel so depressed, down, helpless and all the words combined. I want to have a slim and sexy body, being adored and looked at. I want to wear the smallest size of shirts. I want…” It is very common to hear this from most people who are dying enough to shed their weight. Being overweight is hard. Your self-esteem and confidence will go down to its lowest. You most likely do not want to go out, you pity yourself, you are afraid people will laugh at you. You really are faced with so much tough decisions in your life. “Should I eat hamburger and fries?” should I drink cola or water? Should I eat chocolates? The difficult part of this is when you know what’s right but it’s so hard to resist foods especially you are craving for it. You know you need to exercise and eat healthy foods, and yet it’s so hard to do.
Losing weight can really be a big challenge, especially if you have so many pounds to shed. It can be difficult for you to change from pigging out to a restricted diet. However, when you really want to see the best in you and you want to get rid of your self-pity, rapid weight loss diets are important. It must involve calorie restriction, appetite suppression, metabolism enhancement. Do it, you know you need it and be willing to sacrifice for yourself. It is not the end of the journey if you managed to lose weight successfully. It’s just the beginning of a healthy life you will adopt for a lifetime.
Here are some tips to help you:
- The very first step is to know your weight and caloric needs. Weigh yourself and get your calorie needs by multiplying your weight to 14 (Weight in Kilograms x 14). From that point, set a realistic goal. You cannot lose 100 pounds in one month, but you can lose 25 or 30 pounds in 1 month. Setting realistic goal will prevent you to be disappointed. So work for real and give enough determination to make it happen.
- Change your diet, IMMEDIATELY! If you want to lose weight fats. You cannot eat chips or pizza or even hamburgers and expect to lose weight fast. This will not happen unless you set a limit. Here are some rapid weight loss diets:
1. The 7 Days Cabbage Soup Diet Plan
You can lose 10 to 15 pounds while on a cabbage soup diet plan. The recipe includes low-calorie vegetables such as cabbage, onions, and tomatoes.
• Eat all the fruits you want except banana.
• Drink unsweetened tea and water.
• Take as much cabbage soup as you like.
• Eat fresh, raw, or cooked vegetables of your choice.
• Avoid eating dry beans, peas, and sweet corn. Baked potato with butter for dinner is good.
• Have as much soup as you like but no fruit for today.
• Combine days one and two except eating baked potato.
• Eat bananas as many as you want.
• You can drink a lot of skim milk along with your soup.
• You are supposed to have lessen your desire for sweets by this day.
• You may have 300-500 grams of beef with large fresh tomatoes if you want.
• Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water to cleanse your body from toxin and it will prevent you stimulation of your hunger. Have your soup at least once for today.
• You should be eating broiled or baked chicken instead of beef and make sure that the skin is being removed.
Eat beef and vegetables today along with your soup.
• You can have brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices, and vegetables on this day.
• Have your soup at least once a day. No bread and cola.
2. Oatmeal Diet
• Diet based on oatmeal has been promoted as a way to lose weight, reduce cholesterol, and lower the risk of certain types of cancer.
• Oatmeal cereals and cookies can be eaten daily.
Do you really want to forget your old body and get rid of those unwanted fats? You have to try the rapid weight loss diets. These, in one way or the other, will give so much benefit to you, from your physical appearance up to your health. However, it will only be made possible if and when you are willing to give sacrifice on your personal unnecessary food cravings, and you are fully determined to achieve your desired goal. It will be hard to go through the process but seeing the outcome after many weeks is worth it.
write by davis