Check our Latest products!
Struggling with what kind of gift to get for that person who has everything? Last minute gift baskets ideas can help you find the perfect gift for just about anyone. They’re simple, unique gifts that can be customized for any member of the family. They make great gifts for young and old, married or unmarried, grandmother or grandchild. The only limits are your budget and your imagination.
No need to stress when in a pinch, with these 8 last minute gift baskets ideas:
- Dog lover: Gather up some dog biscuits, dog treats, chew toys, a collar, rawhide bones, and a dog blanket or sweater in a large wicker basket.
- Puzzle lover: Depending on the skill level and age of the recipient, put easy or difficult puzzles, a puzzle mat, and puzzle glue into a large basket. You can even include a frame, if it is not too big, so they can frame their finished masterpiece.
- Baked goodies: This is a simple basket to make, plus it has the added bonus of being inexpensive. Gather up a basket, some hand towels (seasonal ones work best), and treats that you have baked yourself. Use decorative cellophane bags to put the treats in, and then place them in the basket. For an added touch, you can also include a recipe card for the treats you make.
- Ice cream lover: For this gift basket, you can put small ice cream bowls, ice cream spoons, various types of sprinkles, different jars of toppings, cherries, pineapple, ice cream cones, and even an ice cream recipe book.
- Popcorn lover: In a big popcorn bowl, put packages of microwave popcorn, some cans or bottles of soda, and a movie rental card. (This type of gift basket makes a great generic gift.)
- The college student: Instead of a basket, use a large plastic container for this gift. Inside you can put stamps, note cards, prepaid phone cards, an alarm clock, pizza mixes, tea bags, instant coffee, hot chocolate, and a pre-paid visa card (or gift cards from pizza places and other restaurants).
- For the wine lover: This can be a very expensive basket, but it doesn’t have to be. The most expensive ingredient will, of course, be the wine. Choose an appropriate wine, and then you can add cheese, crackers, and other light foods to go with it.
- For kids: Instead of the basket, you may want to choose a plastic bucket, or some other for a container to put your gift in. Choose gifts that are age- appropriate for the recipient. You might choose a jump rope, arts and crafts materials, books, etc. (Please make sure that you take the parents’ feelings into consideration when you purchase a gift for a child. Messy materials, such as finger paints, might not be appreciated.)
Gift baskets can be a great option for last-minute gifts. They are unique, personal, and can delight the recipient. As a plus for the gift giver, they can also be put together at the last minute-even on the way to the festivities, if necessary. They are also good for a last-minute gift for someone who drops by unexpectedly. (Having a generic gift basket or two is always a good idea.)
write by Devon Whitis