Check our Latest products!
Stinky foot odor is generally caused by the growth of bacteria on sweaty feet or in sweaty shoes. If you are a victim of this problem then you should know how awkward it is to take your shoes off. There are times when the odors are so strong it goes through the shoes. Now that’s when you know you need serious help. However, today I listed 7 ways you can prevent and stop this nonsense.
- Vodka. Myth Busters confirmed that vodka does work to eliminate foot odors. However, do not drink after you use it.
- Apple Cider. Soak your foot with Apple Cider few times a week and dry your foot afterward.
- Tea. Brew two tea bags with warm water. Pour it in a large container and soak your feet in it.
- Listerine. Use a cotton ball and pour Listerine on it and apply it on your foot. Don’t forget between your toes.
- Rubbing Alcohol. Apply this to your foot after you shower.
- Jell-O. For this purpose, use lemon or lime Jello-O. Mix it with hot water and add cold water before you put your foot in. Soak your feet until the Jello-O begins to “set.” Then wash your feet with soapy water.
- Vinegar. Use water and half cup of white vinegar. Soak your foot for 30 minutes. Rinse and dry.
Your feet should be washed with warm soapy water and dry every day. Buy shoes that are comfortable to you, and wear 100% cotton socks. If your shoes smell, pour baking soda and let it dry before wearing them. Alternatively, you can have two pairs of shoes and switching them out.
write by Griselda